Thursday 20 August 2009

A New Start

Aahh....Finally



Photobucket



I am blogging now.Thats a new thing to do :) Thanks Miera for the support! haha

I have decided to really blog yesterday.Since I've already stopped writing my diary since i-don't know-when,I found out that my emotions are bottled up inside of me and that's not a good thing because one might burst out in the end of the day!

and that's Dangerous.

Plus,I can definitely work on my writing skills.

Yep,English included too.That's the best part.Education is not wholly about reading books and being so theoretical.It can be earned anywhere and everywhere.Do not limit ourselves that's all :)

As for me and blogging,I hope that it won't be temporary.

It is true when people say that 'An end signals a new beginning'

Enjoy

:D


0 Comments: